- pets allowed
Enjoy the crystal-clear sea from the front row: Premium Beach pitches are located just a stone’s throw from the sea. In high season Premium Beach pitches can be booked from Sunday to Sunday.
Pets (to be paid extra) are welcome upon request.
- electricity (10amp)
- drinking water
- there is the possibility to rent a private bathroom
- there is the possibility to rent a refrigerator box.
- Near the camping spaces there are the toilets and shower rooms, completely renovated and equipped with washing machines and nursery, with hot water on tap 24 hours a day, accessible also for handicapped people.
We stayed at the campsite without a reservation from 7 August to 22 August. We found a pitch without any difficulties. The pitches are large, all have water (I recommend that you bring your own water connection and hose so that you can use the fountain in complete freedom), and are sufficiently shaded. The bathroom blocks are always clean and equipped with 24-hour hot water even for washing dishes. Clean, quiet campsite (the usual troublemakers are always there). The prices are a bit above average, but you are happy to spend it. Large, well-stocked market, not too expensive. 400 metres away there is the Plodine market, which is quite cheap if you choose the right products.
An excellent campsite under Italian management, strategically located for visiting Fažana and Pula, offering good shade and spacious pitches with water and electricity. Clean and well organised, good organised entertainment and sports offer as well as a baby club for children and teenagers. We were in a camper but there are also mobile homes, glamp tends and villas. Really well recommended.
The campsite is very spacious and very quiet at the end of June. Nice pools with no slides, except a small one. Very shady. There are many activities to enjoy in the surrounding area: an extensive acropark, tennis, boat hire, Aqua Park in front of the beach, which is connected by a cycling route to Fažana and by internal roads and cycling routes to Pula. Always very clean bathrooms and nice staff. Overall, it is OK.
The price includes
- Electricity and water with the pitch for tent or camper
- use of toilets/showers with hot water 24h/day
- use of the swimming-pools
- use of the beach (beach facilities including loungers and beach umbrella on payment)
- entertainment (excluding hire of courts for sports and private sports lessons).