- 3 bedrooms
- 1 sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms
BiVillage is glad to present you the magnificent Villa with sea-view annex, renovated design, décor as well as an added room taking the unit to a whole new level of livability, even more pleasant and functional.
Here guests will find pastel colors, casement windows, internal and external accessories reminding of a shabby chic style to make your vacation the engine if happiness that will be triggering memories with your loved ones, surrounded by a heart-touching beauty and stunning design and location.
Villa Beach, about 91 square meters large. They are masonry housing units. In some of these, on request, pets are allowed.
Villa Beach consist of:
- 3 bedrooms: one with one double bed and two bedrooms each one with two single beds
- kitchenette with 4-flame stove, sink, fridge, pots and pans, microwave and dishwasher, table and chairs
- living room with SAT/TV and sofa bed for two persons
- 2 bathrooms with WC, shower, bidet, bathroom sink and hairdryer
- covered terrace with panoramic view, equipped with garden chairs, table and sun loungers
- two reserved parking spaces/motorbikes
We stayed in a villa close to the beach. It felt very quiet (mostly) and private, and was a short walk from the secured gate to the beach. The rooms are of a good size and there is air conditioning which, in our case was unlimited located in the living room. It cooled off at night, just about to sleep without air-con. Overall, a pleasant holiday with lots to see and do within 45 mins drive.
This is a fantastic campsite – really well laid out with lots of space between rental units. We stayed in one of the Villas which had ample accommodation for the six of us. The sea views were absent however as some units closer to the sea have been built in front of the villas. The supermarket is adequately stocked and the restaurants we tried served very good food. Staff were very helpful, especially one girl on reception who helped facilitate a late check out as we had an older person with us. All in all a great campsite with lots of facilities and kept immaculately clean.
Super nice resort with many facilitaties. We lived in a Villa Beach, which were super delicious.
Services and equipment
- Dishes set (plates, glasses, cups etc.);
- cutlery, pots and pans of different sizes;
- italian moka pot, milk pot, masher, strainer, cheese grater, pitcher, chopping board, reamer, funnel, can opener, bottle opener etc.
- Guaranteed sanitization before your arrival!
- Cleaning kit (floor mopper and broom).
- Drying rack.
The price includes
- Air conditioning
- safe deposit box
- two parking place
- initial and final cleaning
- use of bed linen with weekly change
- gas, electricity and water consumption
- use of swimming pools
- access to the beach (excluded sun loungers and umbrellas)
- animation (excluded private lessons, hiring equipment and/or sporting grounds).