- 2 bedrooms
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
Covering around 70 square meters. This type of apartment is located near the sea and a swimming pool. It is a masonry housing unit. On request, in some of these pets are allowed.
Holiday Home Belvedere (ex apartment M80) consist of:
- two bedrooms each one with two joinable single beds
- kitchenette with stove, sink, fridge, pots and pans, microwave, table and chairs
- living room with SAT/TV and sofa bed for two persons
- bathroom with WC, shower, bidet, bathroom sink and hair dryer
- terrace with garden table and chairs
- a reserved parking space/motorbike
It is already the second year that I stay in the villa and I would stay there again! The staff is super friendly, the organised entertainment is fun, it is a living village and every year there are new activities (such as the latest addition, the adventure park). There are three swimming pools, a disco, several shops and free classes in canoeing, sailing, tennis, archery and much more! It is impossible to get bored. The food is not that great, but you can find everything around, including restaurants and places of interest. Really cheap for what it offers! I highly recommend it to families and groups of friends.
Services and equipment
- Dishes set (plates, glasses, cups etc.);
- cutlery, pots and pans of different sizes;
- italian moka pot, milk pot, masher, strainer, cheese grater, pitcher, chopping board, reamer, funnel, can opener, bottle opener etc.
- Guaranteed sanitization before your arrival!
- Cleaning kit (floor mopper and broom).
- Drying rack.
The price includes
- Parking place
- initial and final cleaning
- use of bed linen and towels with weekly change
- gas, electricity and water consumption
- air-conditioning (one clima card – 20 hours included, extra paid on spot)
- use of swimming pools
- access to the beach (excluded sun loungers and umbrellas)
- animation (excluded private lessons, hiring equipment and/or sporting grounds).