NEW! – Mobilhome Superior
- 2 bedrooms: one with one double bed (160×200 cm)
and one with bunk bed and one single bed (75×200 cm)
- living room with SAT/TV and sofa bed for one person
- kitchenette with stove, sink, fridge, pots and pans, microwave, table and chairs
- two bathrooms with WC, shower and bathroom sink
- wooden terrace with garden table and chairs
- luxury design.
- Dishes set (plates, glasses, cups etc.);
- cutlery, pots and pans of different sizes;
- italian moka pot, milk pot, masher, strainer, cheese grater, pitcher, chopping board, reamer, funnel, can opener, bottle opener etc.
- Guaranteed sanitization before your arrival!
- Cleaning kit (floor mopper and broom).
- Drying rack.
- WIFI social
- parking place
- initial and final cleaning
- use of bed linen and towels with weekly change
- gas, electricity and water consumption
- use of swimming pools
- access to the beach (excluded sun loungers and umbrellas)
- animation (excluded private lessons, hiring equipment and/or sporting grounds).
Are you interested in this solution?
Ask for the best price for your stay
We stayed for a week at the Belvedere bungalow. We basically inaugurated them ourselves because they are brand new (tableware and pots still with labels). The camping site is ok, the swimming pools are not very clean (slippery and the water is not crystal clear), the supermarket has very few things but just outside there is a Lidl-type hypermarket with everything you need. I will definitely be back in a few years.
Very highly recommended!!! Worth knowing
Valeria G, Italy
We have just returned from a wonderful 10-day stay in a Mobile Home Belvedere. It was new and perfectly equipped (the only complaint was that there was no dishwasher!) The place is worth it, the organisation is fantastic. Everything they promised has been fulfilled. We discovered an entertainment and sports programme for everyone, very engaging without being intrusive. Our 12-year-old son attended the football school (1 hour every morning) and the daily evening tournament along with my husband and other families. The coach Tiago is very nice, good and patient with the boys. Next year we will gladly come back!
Jessica R., Italy
My family and I (2 children of 6 and 3 years old) stayed at the mobile home in the pine forest area. The house is quite comfortable, clean, and has a very nice terrace where you can eat. The camping site is quiet, there is not too much noise, but it has many services. Large, varied swimming pools for all tastes; entertainment provided. Possibility to do many things. Beautiful stone beach (small to medium), clear water. The walk around Fažana is beautiful. I recommend it. Jessica
The Mobilhomes Superior with modern design are for 5 persons + 1 extra person; they have two bathrooms and a living room.
Mobilhome Superior have ca. 35 sqm and consist of: