NEW! – Mobilhome Brioni Beach
- 2 bedrooms: one with one double bed (160×200 cm)
and one with two single beds (75×200 cm)
- living room with SAT/TV and sofa bed for one persons
- kitchenette with stove, sink, fridge, pots and pans, microwave, dishwashwer, table and chairs
- two bathrooms with WC, shower, bidet and bathroom sink
- wooden terrace with garden table and chairs
- sea-view position
- luxury design
- two sun beds on the veranda
- early check-in (from midday available on request).
- Dishes set (plates, glasses, cups etc.);
- cutlery, pots and pans of different sizes;
- italian moka pot, milk pot, masher, strainer, cheese grater, pitcher, chopping board, reamer, funnel, can opener, bottle opener etc.
- Guaranteed sanitization before your arrival!
- Cleaning kit (floor mopper and broom).
- Drying rack.
- WIFI social
- parking place
- initial and final cleaning
- use of bed linen and towels with weekly change
- gas, electricity and water consumption
- use of swimming pools
- access to the beach (excluded sun loungers and umbrellas)
- animation (excluded private lessons, hiring equipment and/or sporting grounds).
Are you interested in this solution?
Ask for the best price for your stay
Erika P., Italy
I have just spent a week with my husband and my 6-year-old son at Bi Village.
We stayed in a Brioni mobile home: they are new (2018); I found it quite clean, great location, right by the sea! Many activities in the village for children, all chargeable but not overpriced. The ‘outside’ offer is also very diversified, from various water sports to semi-submarine or boat trips! We had dinner two evenings at the village’s restaurant called Al Mare: friendly staff, good food and a fair price! We would gladly have stayed another week… but we will be back!
We stayed from 8 to 14 July 2018 in a Brioni Mobile Home! Wonderful! Beautiful, modern, clean and very comfortable, but above all right by the sea! A gorgeous view all day long! Thanks again to the manager! Congratulations again!
The 2018 season kicks off with a great addition to say the least – Mobilhome Brioni Beach!
Wonderful sea-view mobilhomes able to host 4 + 1 guests, with a double bathroom, a living room with a view over the sea and the Brioni archipelago.
All bedrooms coming with a sea-view glass window and an habitable veranda where a breathtaking bird’s eye view will be the key ingredient of tasteful meals that you will bring back with you when returning from your holiday, a first-rate and high-quality design in harmony with the location.
Also, you will be staying in a sun-drenched area as it enjoys a sea-view location amidst a shaded pine grove.
Mobilhome Brioni Beach are approximately 42 sqm large and consists of:
Included in the price: